Activity 1 : List four Web 2.0 tools that you commonly use
The Web 2.0 tools and list out that i usually use are google, wikipedia, twitter, youtube and facebook.
Activity 2 : The Browsers Crossword Challenge
1. The name is related to the zoo. safari.
2. KHTML-based open-source browser konqueror.
3. Reminds you of drama. opera.
4. The name has an animal on it. firefox.
5. Comes with Windows Operating System 7 across. internet explorer.
6. One of the earliest internet browsers. netscape.
7. Developed by the famous search engine company. chrome.
Activity 3 : Internet Censorship - Views
My opinion on internet censorship is the control suppression of what can be accessed, published or viewed on the internet. The extent of internet censorship varies on a country-to country basis. While most democratic countries have moderate censorship internet, other countries go as far as to limit the access of information such as news and suppress discussion among citizens. Many of the issues associated with internet censorship are similar to those for offline censorship of more traditional media such as newspaper, magazines, books, music, radio, television and film. One difference is that national borders are more permeable online: the residents of a country that bans certain information can find it on websites hosted outside the country. Thus censor must work to prevent access to information even though they lack physical or legal control over the websites themselves. The government should filter the internet contents and restrict our access to certain websites.